COVID-19 CHANGES AND PROTOCOLS
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
HOW DO I RESERVE A CLASS?
- Reservation only open-gym times. Until we are given the green light, there will be no structured class times.
- It will be necessary for you to reserve a spot for when you would like to work out. Time blocks are between 1-1.5 hour time slots.
- Out of respect for your fellow students, please finish up your workout within the allotted time you have reserved.
- If you are unable to make a reserved time, please remove yourself online. Anyone that doesn’t show up for 2 sessions they have reserved may be bumped to a lower priority for reservations.
- No contact with other students. In compliance with Provincial, WCB, and VIHA guidelines, physical contact is not permitted. For the time being, there will be no grappling, sparring, or pad holding.
- Equipment and heavy bags will be sanitized after each training session. Please use the spray bottles around the facility when/if you need to. You will not have access to kickshields, Thai pads, hand pads, or community gloves and shinguards.
- Don’t arrive early or stay late. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your reserved time in order to avoid congregating. You will be asked to wait outside until all members from the prior time slot have left and the gym has been disinfected. Please follow social distancing guidelines and line up appropriately by following the tape outside. Please exit the building promptly once completing your workout.
- Come alone. Please refrain from bringing people with you to watch or wait as they will be asked to remain outside of the facility.
- Supply your own. You will be required to supply all of your own equipment and will not be permitted to leave any personal items at the gym. If you have any personal items at the gym, please remove them by June 15th.
- Personal items. Do not place personal items on the floors or any other surface. Please use the bins provided in each room for you to place your personal belongings. At the end of your session, please remove your personal belongings, then spray and wipe down the bin so it is sanitized for the next person.
- Please change into your gear prior to your arrival. While we have washrooms and change rooms on-site, we would prefer to keep usage to a minimum.
- Do not attend the gym if you are sick or exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms. These symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache. You will be screened by a staff member each time you arrive at the gym as well as have your temperature taken with a touchless temperature gun. We will refuse service to anyone arriving with these symptoms and be asking each client to affirm they are, to the best of their knowledge, healthy before providing access to the gym.
- Self-isolate. Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who is in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, must self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
HOW DO I RESERVE A CLASS?
- When you are ready to book a class, please click on the button below.
- Once you are redirected, click on "Book Now" in the top header area. You may be prompted to enter your contact information and create a password prior to booking.
- You will only be able to book classes 2 days in advance.
- If you are unable to attend a class, please remove yourself to allow for someone else to attend.
- If you no-show more than twice, you may be bumped to a lower priority for booking.